Friday, April 13, 2018

Obsession For You!

I open my eyes to see you
But with the fear
That you will vanish
Soon when I do that.

You are like an illusion
I see you near me
I feel your presence within my heart
I can hear you breathe.

But you seem to disappear
Like the Santa Clause in Christmas
Why is it like that?
Is it that I have started falling in love with you?

Be it in my illusion or my real world
I want you to be mine
I want to feel you
I want to be in your arms.

I want you also to feel the same
I should be the special one for you, just like you are to me
I should be the one whom
You crave for the most, even when your unconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You, you and you!

A happy day to my wonderful readers out there! I am back to business after a long time, might I add. What can I say? I am a typical human, ...